Note: Item is Driver Backrest Only With Mounting Bracket and Mounting Hardware
WeRev is proud to introduce the new Driver Backrest for Yamaha XV1600/ 1700 Roadstar Models. This unique product will provide you with the back support to make your journey much more comfortable by allowing you to ride longer with less fatigue. Stay on the bike longer and extend your ride time. When you finally do arrive at your destination, you will be ready to partake in the after ride activities while feeling more refreshed. Available in Four Different Styles; Non-Studded with No Rear Pocket, Non-Studded With Rear Pocket, Studded With No Rear Pocket, and Studded With Rear Pocket. Quick Detach system leaves no exposed bracket when backrest is removed.
Yamaha 1600/1700 Roadstar
1. Remove passenger seat
2. Loosen two rear bolts on passenger mounting bracket
3. Remove front bolt on passenger mounting bracket
4. Place supplied bracket under existing bracket and reinstall bolt
5. Reinstall passenger seat (may be a tight fit)
6. Slide backrest into bracket Ride Safe!
(If backrest is loose simply wrap a piece of electrical tape around the tongue)