Not for Sale In California
Welcome to the new Shortshots Staggered; a revolution in blue proof exhaust technology. Vance & Hines delivers the short, fat, straight pipe look with twin slash cut ends. Never before has style and performance on this level been available at such an unbeatable value.
With 1 3/4” head pipes stepped to a 2 1/8” muffler body and 220° full coverage coverage heat shields, dollar for dollar, this is an unbeatable system. Optional quiet baffles are available. Baffles, mounting hardware, and instructions are included for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time.
- A revolution in blue-proof exhaust technology, Vance & Hines delivers the short, fat, straight-pipe look with twin slash-cut ends
- High style and performance combined with unbeatable value
- 1-3/4"" headpipes with 220° coverage heat shields
- Include removable baffles, mounting hardware and instructions
- Pipes feature full coverage heat shields coated with a race-quality matte black ceramic contrasted with a signature chrome badge and end tips
- Made in the U.S.A.
- COLOR: Black
- END CAP STYLE: Slash-cut
- FINISH: Ceramic
- HEAD PIPE DIAMETER: 1 3/4""
- HEAT SHIELD: Yes
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Yes
- MATERIAL: Steel
- MODEL: Shortshots Staggered
- PACKAGING: Pair
- SHAPE: Straight
- SPECIFIC APPLICATION: Yes
- STYLE: Staggered
- TYPE: Exhaust System
The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket exhaust systems that remove or alter OEM emission control devices unless certified by CARB, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws