The Competion Series 2-into-1 is an ultra-high performance drag race exhaust system developed by the R&D team at the Vance & Hines race shop in Indianapolis, the same facility where all Vance & Hines race engines are designed, constructed, and tested.
- Available in brushed stainless steel or black ceramic powder-coated stainless steel to provide significant weight savings over stock
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Flat-plane 12mm and quick-access 18mm oxygen sensor ports for wideband tuning capability
- Includes O² sensor port plugs for non-sensor applications
- Racepack EGT fittings in both headpipes
- Slip-fit collector joints with two dual swivel-end retention springs
- Stepped headpipes and full merge collector for maximum performance
- Tuned-length megaphone
Stainless steel systems will naturally discolor, this is expected and considered normal. High performance engine tuning utilizing a dynometer will likely result in severe discoloration.
The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws