The all new TBR S1R slip-on system for the Can-Am Spyder unsurpassed craftsmanship and improved performance. These are just a few of the benefits that you gain by adding one of the all new S1R slip-on exhaust systems to your bike. By reducing the weight, improving the horsepower and torque, our new slip-on for the new Spyder is exactly what you need for unlocking all that your new bike has to offer.
The S1R exhaust is a state-of-the-art product from Two Brothers Racing. The system features carbon fiber highlighted by a natural finished Aluminum outlet and stamped spring-mounted inlet for ultimate durability.
The S1R exhaust from Two Brothers Racing showcases a race design while increasing all-around performance. All of our carbon parts are made with a high temp aerospace grade epoxy resin. The carbon fabric is made with a 33 million modulus carbon tow then impregnated with the high temperature resin under very tight tolerances.
- Comes with all necessary hardware, tubing, instructions for installation
- Aerospace high-temp carbon fiber
- Teflon coated magnesium end-cap
- Stamped spring-fit inlet
- Aluminum CNC Machined outlet
- Rubber-lined styled mount
- Spiral-wound perforated core
- Accepts P-Series sound reduction tips