The Trail Tech Voyager is The Trail Rider's GPS. Starting your Epic Adventure Ride without a Trail Tech Voyager on your bike is like riding blindfolded. It usually doesn't turn out to well. Make sure you are prepared to find your way to the most awesome riding spots un-known to man, then navigate yourself back home again with no worries and huge grin on your face. For More Info Check Out The Voyager Videos On The This Page
The Trail Tech Voyager Includes The Following Features (
- GPS Speed, Distance, Compass, Altitude, Temperature, Maps
- View, Organize, Edit and Share Entire Trail Systems in 3D
- Designed Specifically to Meet the Needs of Off-Road Riders
- 240x400 WQVGA LCD - Readable in Intense Sunlight
- Engine Performance linked to GPS Data
- Crash Resistant, Off-Road Design
- Upload Routes from any GPS
- Customizable User Screens
- Model-Specific Integration
- Accurate Tracks, Even in the Toughest Terrain
- Runs on Vehicle Power (or internal battery)
- Back-lit for Operation in the Dark
Voyager handlebar mounting hardware. Included in every Voyager kit. Fits 1-1/8"" - 7/8"" handlebars. Positions Voyager in the center of the controls, in the safe zone below the bars.
(OEM sensor style) 00-12
1620mm wire length.
Digital Magnet Kit
Water Temperature Sensor
(M6 x 1.0). 500mm(19in) lead length.