The ThunderMax EFI controller is not legal for use or installation on motor vehicles operated on public highways in the State of California or other States where similar emission control laws may apply. The user shall determine suitability of the product for his or her use. The user shall assume all risk and liability in violation of regulations and any incurred financial obligations due to vehicle inspections or emissions tests.
- Softail Models• Requires 18mm exhaust sensor ports as used on 2007-11 models
- 2012-13 (12mm) Softail models must use a 2007-11 style exhaust or modify the 2012-13 exhaust to accept 18mm oxygen sensors if not equipped with dual sensor ports
- 2001-06 models require exhaust with 18mm oxygen sensor ports or be modified for same
- 2013 CVO FXSBSE requires pigtail connector 711-959
- Includes pigtail communication cable adapter due to limited module access
- These models are factory-equipped with 18mm exhaust sensor ports
- No exhaust modification required