Information and Details about the Sliders Free Ride Motorcycle Riding Jeans made by Sliders
Introducing for Fall 2016, Sliders® all new Free Ride Jeans
As with other Sliders, the Free Ride features the most genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® coverage on the market. The Free Ride has a new straight leg cut that sits low on the waist and loose in the hip and thigh. This new straight leg cut allows you move freely on and off the bike in style. Sliders has passed along the successful features found throughout their line, like 12.5 oz. heavy duty denim, genuine Kevlar® Aramid fiber lining and adjustable knee armor pockets. On and off the bike you will love the new cut.
Sliders Free Ride Jeans are the ultimate in riding apparel. These jeans look just as good off the bike as they perform while riding. Sliders Free Ride Jeans are the most protective riding jeans you can get for your money. Free Ride Jeans are made of top-quality soft denim for comfort and fit. With the included hip pads, and optional knee armor, Sliders Free Ride Jeans offer optimal protection and ultimate good looks in a single pair of jeans. Give the Free Ride with DuPont™ Kevlar® Motorcycle Jeans a try to see what you have been missing!
Sliders® Free Ride Jeans:
- The most genuine DuPont™ Kevlar® coverage of any motorcycle jeans in the U.S.
- Made with the highest quality 12.5 oz. denim and genuine DupontTM Kevlar® aramid fiber panels
- Sizing is similar to today's popular jeans
- Relaxed straight fit
- Sits below the waist
- Loose through hip and thigh
- Straight leg
- Removable 5mm foam hip pads
- CE approved adjustable armor (optional)
- Sliders offers the most coverage in the hips and outer thighs, knees/shins and throughout the seat and upper hamstrings
- Compare and see the difference
- Original Sliders® jeans are comfortable and perfect for everyday riding, but offer the benefit of abrasion resistant protection in the critical areas every rider needs
- Our special Free Ride Jean is perfect for riding motorcycles and is ideal for just hanging out when you're off the bike. Manufactured alongside some of the world’s more popular casual jeans, these jeans fit well and work on/off the bike!
- Normal washing and care. Just like any cotton garment, the more you dry it the more it shrinks and fades. We recommend brushing any dirt, grime or bugs off by hand and machine wash cold if necessary. Air dry if possible.
Available in the following Men's Sizes:
- Waist: 30-42
- Length: 30-36
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- DuPont™ and Kevlar® are registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company
||IN STOCK - Ships in 24 hours