Information and Details about the Shadow Parkway Waterproof Motorcycle Boots made by Shadow Distributing
Shadow Parkway Motorcycle Boots have an easy access hook and loop closure, with just a single strap over the instep and an adjustable upper flap. There is also a padded stretch area at the calf, which adds comfort along with the flex panels at the front and rear of the boot. The sole of the Shadow Parkway boots is also comfortable both on and off the bike, and has enough rubber to last a long time. For nighttime visibility, the Shadow Parkway Boots have reflective piping that runs around the back of the heel. The Shadow Parkway motorcycle boots have a HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane and an 11"" height, keeping your feet dry no matter what mother nature throws your way. Last but not least, at under $100 the Shadow Parkway boots are an exceptional value - don't hesitate to grab a pair today!
- Leather upper construction
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Flex panels on front and rear for walking comfort
- Calf flex zone for comfort
- Hook and loop strap entry provides a custom fit and easy on/off
- 11"" boot height (from floor)
- Reinforced patch over shifter area
- Reflective piping on heel for nighttime visibility
- Internally reinforced heel cup and toe box
- Molded internal ankle armor
- Durable sole is comfortable on and off the bike
These boots are sold in American sizing and based on our testing they fit true to size. You should order your normal size and if you are ever between sizes, we recommend going up to the next size.