Heard, Not Seen.
A stealthy setup with top audio performance.
The Sena 10U delivers audiophile-worthy performance for your tunes and conversations in a stealthy setup that fits completely within the interior recesses of some of the world’s best helmets. Currently the 10U System is available in 4 different models for the Shoei GT-Air and Neotec, Schuberth C3/C3 Pro, and Arai full-face helmets, with more to come in the future.
Powered for performance with Bluetooth 4.1.
Pair with any Bluetooth® device within a 1.6 km (1 mile) range.
Activate the integrated programmable FM tuner or pair it with your Bluetooth®-enabled MP3 player for hours of riding with your favorite soundtrack. Enjoy fewer dropped signals with a more robust and reliable wireless protocol that enables you to have four-way conversations with your riding companions within a 1.6 km (1 mile) range. With up to 10 hours of talk time, you’ll likely run out of gas before your 10U runs out of juice.
Technology that delivers a better, safer riding experience.
Forget the outside noise with Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™
Advanced Noise Control™ is proprietary Sena technology that vastly reduces wind and road noise without sacrificing awareness of your surroundings. Linking up your 10U with the Sena Smartphone App (for Android or iPhone) allows you to configure device settings and access an interactive quick start guide.
Bluetooth Handlebar Remote Control.
Full control at the tip of your fingers.
The innovative Bluetooth® Handlebar Remote puts the controls where you can easily see and use them with a gloved hand, without interrupting the rhythm and safety of your ride.
- Talk time: 10 hours
- Operating temperature: -10°C — 55°C (14°F — 131°F)
- Microphone with control unit: 77 mm x 68 mm x 58 mm (3.0 in x 2.7 in x 2.3 in)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Working distance: up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 - 108 MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8 - 10 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer