Renegade™ touring seats are low, wide and comfortable, with carefully designed contours and a fantastic looking frame-hugging profile. Matching pillion pads are available, and are easy to install and remove.
Available with or without chromed studs.
Made with Saddlemen's famous combination of variable density foam and SaddleGel™ in the driver's position, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride. Split Cushion design increases comfort. Some models offer a convenient removable and adjustable driver's backrest.
The Renegade™ solo seat offers top-notch touring combo
- Comfortable touring-style solo seats are wide and low for superior style and comfort
- Available in supple SaddleHyde™ with or without studs (most models)
- Split-cushion design separates lumbar support and seat cushions so they compress independently, reducing tail and hip bone pressure
- Solo seats and pillions feature SaddleGel™ for additional comfort
- Two pillion styles: narrow and low Sport profile or wide Touring to match passenger or styling preferences
- Made in the U.S.A.