This exciting new style blends tradition with a modern, teardrop shape for a look that perfectly fits today’s cruisers. Besides looking great, the streamlined shape allows stock turn signal locations to be used, eliminating some of the hassle of mounting other saddlebags. These bags include solid adjustable mounting brackets and hardware needed to fit most popular cruisers, including those with hard to fit forward mounted turn signals.
- Desperado styling adds chrome studs for a more traditional custom look.
- Install them one of three ways: 1) A yoke is included for over-the-fender mounting, or 2) easily take the yoke off and hard-mount the bags using the included chrome Saddlebag Supports, or 3) add Saddlemen’s S4 Quick-Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom installation that enables the bags to come on and off in seconds.
- Chrome saddlebag supports and mounting hardware are included, so you don’t have to buy anything else.
- Tear drop shape clears most stock turn signal locations.
- Turn Signal Relocator bracket included for those harder-to-fit bikes.
- Unique forward opening lid stays open for easy access to the bag’s interior space and freeing up both hands for loading your gear.
- Included yoke and smooth, rigid backside allows easy installation on most bikes; can also be used with Saddlemen Quick-Disconnect mounting kits.
- Rigid bag construction holds its shape even when empty.
- All-new design.
- Large internal elastic mesh pockets for maps, etc.
- Zippered yoke attachment removes bag quickly, carry handle included.
- The over the fender yoke is designed for easy removal for either rigid or quick disconnect mounting as desired.
- Lockable twistlock closures; padlocks included.
18 inch long x 10.5 inch deep x 5.5 inch wide