Café motorcycle seats prove that function that creates a style. When a company like Saddlemen, with its rich racing heritage and styling expertise, tackles a genre, the results are stunning. Such is the case with Saddlemen’s new Americano Café seats for the Harley-Davidson Sportster family.
Unlike other café seat offerings that ask you to mutilate your fender or frame, Americano Café seats slide right on your Sportster using factory hardware and mounting points. Engineered on existing Saddlemen seats, the fit of the Americano is as excellent as it is stylish.
A carefully sculpted shape, with an extra level of attention to the ubiquitous “hump,” Americano Café seats instantly turn a motorcycle into an object of desire. But, there is more to these seats than meets the eye, as the attention to the seating area, plus the use of Saddlemen’s progressive density foam, and SaddleGel yields a seat whose comfort matches its looks. Want to tour with a racing-inspired seat? You can do it with an Americano!
If you are a fan of motorcycle history, you probably know the legend of early UK riders dashing from café to café on their lightweight, yet powerful bikes. The Sportster came along adding American punch to that group of bikes and now there’s a seat that lets you easily pay tribute to those early daredevils.
Don’t accept anything less as you cannot buy a better seat. Classic race-bike looks, top quality components, simple installation, designed and engineered specifically for the Harley-Davidson Sportster model – all great reasons to choose Saddlemen.
- Saddlemen’s unique take on the classic café racing seat
- Marine-grade, element-resistant Saddlehyde™ covers are durable, yet supple, so you can be sure your seat lasts and lasts
- Simple bolt-on installation - nothing else to buy or modify
- Seating area is shaped to be comfortable making sure you can ride in style all-day-long
- Progressive density foam with a GEL top layer supports the rider unlike the rock-hard seats offered by other builders
- Seat and rear hump shape carefully sculpted to complement the motorcycle's lines and fender shapes
- Select a modern pattern cover or a pleated cover that is reminiscent of old school tuck n’ roll
- Made in the U.S.A.
- BACKREST: No
- BACKREST CAPABLE: No
- COLOR: Black
- FUEL TANK: 3.3
- HEATED: No
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Yes
- MATERIAL: SaddleGel™ SaddleHyde™
- MODEL: Cafe
- POSITION: Front
- SKIRT/EDGE: Smooth
- SOLAR REFLECTIVE: No
- SPECIFIC APPLICATION: Yes
- STITCH: Pleated
- STYLE: Custom Replacement
- TYPE: Seat