- Head pipes are ceramic coated on both the inside and outside of the head pipes; improving exhaust flow and reducing ambient heat up 300°. Lower pipe temperatures are more comfortable for the rider and passenger
- Heavy-duty, 16 gauge steel, which has 30% more steel than the 18 gauge used by other manufacturers. Thicker steel means longer life and better sound
- Includes full coverage heat shields to cover the head pipes
- A spiral, louver-packed baffle contributes to the sound and additional power
- All mounting hardware is included
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 100% Made in the USA
- ""Crossover Series
- Crossover is a mid-length system with a welded crossover for that 2-into-2 look with the performance of a balanced system
- The 1.75” head pipe and the larger 2.25” welded muffler bodies provide excellent flow; the 2.50” heat shields give a strong look to any bike
- Baffles are available in 1.50” and 1.75” sizes
- Available with straight or angle aluminum tips, which have multiple mounting positions""
- Dyna Full system, crossover style, Black; 1.75"" Baffle; Straight Tip
- *California law generally prohibits the sale and installation of aftermarket exhaust products UNLESS such products are installed on vehicles that did not come originally equipped with catalytic converters or are used only for racing and are never used upon a California highway.
||Currently Not Available for Order
Harley Davidson FX Dyna Models (91- 05)