The 412 Series shocks are simply the best value shock there is on the market today. The 412's simple, durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance for miles to come.
The double wall steel body construction with nitrogen charged, multi-staged velocity sensitive valving gives you smooth, consistent damping. A five position cam style preload adjuster lets you dial in your ride whether you're a light rider or heavy hitter.
Select bike models have multiple options like full show chrome or black covers, chrome or black springs in progressive rate, Standard or Heavy Duty, and lengths from 11"" to 14.2"", there is sure to be a 412 that's right for you and your ride. Not all combinations are available for all bike models.
- Precision double walled, steel bodies to protect the inner cylinder and provide consistent damping.
- Choose the length you want (11.0"" to 14.25"") to suit your handling requirements or for a lowered, custom look. (Depending on application).
- Five position cam style preload adjuster.
- Precision ground, hard chromed steel shaft for strength and durability.
- Multi-stage, velocity sensitive internal valving for the ride and handling you want.
Standard Shock Applications are recommended for bikes as sold new, excluding any bolt on accessories with rider weight under 200 lbs and limited passenger use.
Heavy Duty Shock Applications are recommended for bikes with additional add on accessories, rider weight over 200 lbs, or passenger use over 50% of the time.
Stock Shock Length is 12.12"". TÜV approved.