Add a Powerlet® outlet to your luggage.
Ideal for powering cell phones, GPS units, radar detectors, satellite radios, air compressors and other electrical gadgets. The connector can be installed into tankbags, top cases (tourpacks) or saddlebags. Power can come from an SAE battery lead, a Powerlet outlet or from a battery charger SAE lead. Patented.
Manage Excess Cords
Built with touring riders and commuters in mind, Powerlet simplifies what to do with excess cords around the handlebars. For example, the excess GPS power cord can stay inside your tankbag while the GPS is mounted to your handlebars. Inside the luggage there is a Powerlet cable to fit your needs.
Quickly Hide Your Electronic Device
The Luggage Electrix system is designed to help quickly hide expensive electronics when we step away from our bikes. Since the GPS or Radar Detector is plugged in inside the luggage there is no need to unplug it every time you stop for gas, food or to stretch. Remove the electronics from its mount and place it inside the luggage, there is no need to unplug the gadget every time you stop.
Designed For A Lifestyle
Powerlet simplifies the purchase and implementation of todays technologically advanced electronics by offering the most complete, expertly engineered, interconnects and appliances. This enables our customers to enjoy a lifestyle utilizing convenient modern electronics.
Built For A Lifetime
Powerlet seeks the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Our Luggage Electrix components are assembled and tested in the USA by people who like to ride. Quality components and attention to detail ensure Powerlet products resist wear and corrosion to last a lifetime.
- Designed to bring power inside luggage and allow secure device charging
- Includes Luggage Electrix™ internal and external cables, waterproof cigarette SAE connector (PART #2120-0763) and 48"" battery harness
- Luggage Electrix™ basic kit is standard-duty, 10 amp kit and includes waterproof SAE connector, battery lead, cigarette socket SAE connector and zip-ties; available in 24"" and 48"" lengths
- Ideal for powering cell phones, GPS units, radar detectors, satellite radios, air compressors, heated clothing and other electronics
- Automotive-grade components with 18 AWG wiring harness with 105C tubing
- Made in the U.S.A.
- COLOR Black
- CONNECTOR TYPE Plug
- MADE IN THE U.S.A. No
- MODEL Luggage Electrix™
- PACKAGING Each
- SPECIFIC APPLICATION No
- STYLE Performance Replacement
- TYPE Power Outlet