Ideal solution to connect a battery charger (Battery Tender, Yuasa or any other charger that utilizes a two pin SAE connection) through a Powerlet® socket. Available in 6"" and 18"" lengths
Ideal for powering heated clothing, battery chargers, air compressors and other appliances that have an SAE connector. These cords are designed to reach from a Powerlet 12V outlet into tankbags or saddlebags.
Variety Makes For A Perfect Fit
Built with riders in mind, Powerlet supplies a large selection of Powerlet outlet to SAE adapter cables. Using Straight plugs and a low profile right angle plug, with 6"" and 18"" lengths, there is a Powerlet adapter cable to fit your needs.
Designed For A Lifestyle
Powerlet simplifies the purchase and implementation of todays technologically advanced electronics by offering the most complete, expertly engineered, interconnects and appliances. This enables our customers to enjoy a lifestyle utilizing convenient modern electronics.
Built For A Lifetime
Powerlet seeks the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. All of these adapter cables are assembled and tested in the USA by people who like to ride. Quality components and attention to detail ensure Powerlet products resist wear and corrosion to last a lifetime.
- Premium-grade components with 18-gauge wire
- Designed to make the best use of Powerlet® sockets
- Available in a variety of lengths and configurations to ensure a quality connection that will perform
- Waterproof, vibration-proof, UV-stable and oil- and gas-resistant
- Ideal device charging, use for heated gear, battery tending, GPS and tire inflation use
- DIN ISO standard
- Made in the U.S.A.