The Rumble Road™ Limited speaker system is a custom product for motorcycles with existing car stereo setups.* The speakers are attractively packaged in lustrous chrome or black spotlight shells to enhance the look of most any motorcycle.
Based on the successful Rumble Road™ Premium speaker system, the non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited is easily installed on handlebars, spotlight mounting bars, forks or crashbars. The speakers work with any car stereo system (either common ground or bridged) to provide high-quality sound on the go or while parked.
What You Get
MHI is pleased to offer the chrome Rumble Road™ Limited system as part of a complete kit with everything you need to get rolling:
- 2 non-amplified Rumble Road™ speakers
- 2 three-piece mounting clamps (specify 1"" or 1-1/4"") in matching finish
- 3 feet of black wire dressing
- clear, illustrated installation guide
- Plus: 30-day satisfaction guarantee; one-year warranty on parts and labor
- Powerful, Clear Sound
- Standard Cruiser Spotlight Housing
- Chrome-Plated Enclosure
- Stainless Steel Grilles
- Versatile Mounting Locations
- Quality 4"" Coaxial Full-Range, High-Performance Alpine Speakers
- 50 Watts Peak Power Per Speaker, 100 Watts Total
- Use With Motorcycle Running or Off
- Easy Installation
*Please note that the non-amplified Rumble Road™ Limited series requires an amplifier-equipped car stereo and is not designed for use with personal stereos. If you plan to use a portable MP3 or other personal stereo instead of a car stereo, check out MHI’s amplified Rumble Road™ Premium speaker system.