- Built to handle the higher loads and handling characteristics of cruiser and touring bikes
- Front tires feature rounded tread profile for smooth, neutral steering
- Rear tires feature flatter tread profile and larger contact patch for better traction and mileage
- Computer-designed tread pattern with offset groove alignment for uniform wear characteristics, low noise
- Tread pattern has excellent water displacement ability and stability over rain grooves and under hard braking
- Most 880 tires are vailable in blackwall. Some also available in wide white sidewalls (WWW) and narrow white sidewalls (NWS). See Related Products.
- H-rating is good for speeds up to 130 mph, V-rating is good for speeds up to 149mph, and Z-rating is good for speeds over 149mph
Zero degree steel belted radial.
Rim width should be 5.5/6.5