So you have a Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing on your bike with their awesome Quick Release No Tool Trigger Lock Mounting Kit that quickly allows you remove your fairing for those days when you want to feel the wind. But what do you do with your expensive and beautiful Batwing Fairing when it's not on your bike?
Do you lay it on your workbench? Do you prop it up in a corner of your garage? Do you wrap in shop towels and hope your wife doesn't hit with the mini-van or your kids don't jack it up screwing around in the garage while you're out riding? None of those options are very good and your beautiful Batwing Fairing is way more vulnerable to being damaged when it's off your bike, then when it's securely mounted on your bike.
Memphis Shades has the answer with this awesome Batwing Fairing Storage Bag. The Memphis Shades Batwing Storage Bag is lightly padded and fleece lined with a zippered closure that encapsulates your Batwing Fairing in a protective cocoon. Just like a sleeping bag for your fairing. It has a convenient handle which make it easy to transport or to hang up high on your garage wall and out of harms way.
Don't risk damaging your expensive Batwing Fairing. Protect it when it's off your bike and enjoy the feeling of the wind knowing your fairing is safe and secure in it's own little sleeping bag.
- If you like to remove your fairing when trailering, washing your bike or just taking a joy ride, a fairing storage bag can protect your investment. It’ll safely stow in a car trunk, in a motel room, or at home, you can save space and hang it on the garage wall out of harm’s way. Why not have fairings for all occasions on your wall?
- Constructed of 600 denier ""tool bag"" material and lined with faux Sherpa to ensure a mar free surface
- Safe way to carry or store Memphis Shades Batwing fairing.
- Convenient handle to carry windshield/fairing or hang out of harm's way.
- Will hold one Memphis Shades Batwing Fairing with mounting plates and windshield installed