Desert Dawgs® rain guards/soft lowers/engine guard chaps/wind deflectors keep feet and legs warm and dry in rainy or cold weather - without the hassle of a bulky fairing.
Made of top-quality material by American craftsmen, Desert Dawgs® fit like a glove and install easily on motorcycle engine guard bar, highway bar or freeway bar. They require NO special tools or maintenance, and can be rolled/folded and stored in a saddlebag when not in use. Ultra Pockets provide extra storage!
- minimize wind buffeting and cold updrafts
- repel road spray from front wheel and flared front fender
- keep bug juice off motorcycle chrome (and legs!)
- allow engine cooling – NO temperature restriction!
- easy on-and-off – three snaps, belt clip and hook-and-loop attachments
- does not affect bike handling
- brass and stainless steel snaps won't rust
- nylon thread makes for the strongest product you can buy
- accommodates all standard foot peg settings (6-inch opening)
- Ultra-Pockets on both sides offer extra storage you didn't even know you wanted
Desert Dawgs® are made with top-quality leather-touch vinyl. It has a soft inner layer to protect your engine guard bar, with the hard-working water-repellant layer on the outside. This vinyl looks like leather but lasts longer and doesn't require any maintenance or special treatment! Roll 'em, fold 'em ... stuff 'em in your saddle bags. Cleaning requires only soap and water.
FITS: Indian Chief Classic, Chief Vintage & Chieftain 2014-present. (Does not fit Roadmaster.)