H-D threw us for a loop by redesigning the swingarm on the ’08 Softails. We picked ourselves up, dusted ourselves off, and came up with this killer new swingarm cover design. Undeniably, these kits are a great looking and affordable alternative to the downtime and expense of outfitting a Softail with a chrome plated swingarm! Küryakyn’s swingarm cover sets are offered in three packages:
Complete with Unlighted Phantom Covers
- Super clean set covers the axle, upper and lower tubing, and the upper sections of the swingarm.
Complete with Lighted Phantom Cover
- Just like the Unlighted sets, but the Phantom Covers feature a band of rear facing, super bright red L.E.D.’s. The L.E.D.’s are single function and can be wired as auxiliary running lights, turn signals, or brake lights. (For increased rear visibility, add our Rear Run-Turn-Brake Controller [P/N KY-4859] to make your taillight, existing turn signals, and the Lighted Phantom Covers multi-functional).
Tube Covers Only
- Intended for riders that already have Küryakyn Phantom Covers or similar style axle covers.
- Covers upper and lower tubing and the upper sections of the swingarm.
- In some instances, depending on the coverage provided by the axle covers, there will be a small gap between the tubular swingarm covers and the axle covers. If the existing axle covers do not cover the weld between the axle plate and the tubing, there will be a gap. If the potential of this gap causes concern, we suggest purchasing one of our complete Swingarm Covers Sets.
Note: This part no. is for Swingarm Tube Covers ONLY.