Image shows dark smoke windshield. Actual windshield is clear.
Customer feedback and additional testing have resulted in this new addition to the Klock Werks Original, Patented, FLARE Windshield product line for Road Glides! The ""Pro-Touring"" version of the Road Glide FLARE features .177 hard-coated polycarbonate material for added protection and increased durability - perfect for the long haul, and riders with passengers. Klock Werks FLARE Windshields feature ""hips"" that direct air to add downforce, improving stability vs using a stock shield. The ""flip"" at the top of the FLARE is designed to re-route air upward, allowing it to flow back as clean, less turbulent air for the rider and passenger. Klock Werks FLARE Windshields are the original. Made in the USA.
- FLARE™ Windshields fit ALL 1998-2013 FLTR / FLTRX touring models - ALL Road Glide fairings!!!
- Road Glide windshield dimensions are overall measurements taken in the center from the bottom edge to the top...
- The Original FLARE™ Windshield was wind-tunnel designed and tested. The “hips” on the sides provide downforce to the front-end while the “flip” at the top directs air over the rider to help eliminate the swirl of air found in front of a rider with a standard windshield.
- Lexan® Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create the custom-molded patented design for unmatched durability and quality.
- Pre-drilled for easy mounting using stock windshield hardware. Use with new FLARE-Nuts™ for the best and easiest fitment!
- Certain mirrors and/or handlebars may need to be adjusted back slightly in order to fully turn or engage fork lock without touching the windshield.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.