- This new performance series J&M helmet headset has been designed to be installed into most of the shorty-style helmets available in the marketplace today.
- It features our high-output AeroMike® III miniature boom microphone (tuned for use with all factory installed motorcycle audio systems), two of our wide-fidelity helmet speakers in stereo, our new slide-in shorty-style mounting system, along with the upper section (only) of our P-series 8-pin hook-up cord built into the headset pouch.
- This is the best performing and most versatile shorty-style helmet headset on the market today and can be removed or re-installed in a matter of minutes to suit your riding needs.
- You will appreciate the superior ambient noise canceling and wind blocking ability of the latest version of our high-output AeroMike® III microphone.
- This headset can be connected to any factory installed motorcycle audio system in existence today, now and in the foreseeable future, just by interchanging the lower-section hook-up cord.
- HOOK-UP CORDS
You will need to choose a “P” series lower-section hook-up cord from the section below for proper connection of this headset to your audio system.
- HC-PB to be used with: (80 and newer) Honda® and J&M® 5-pin audio systems
- HC-PHD to be used with: (98 and newer) Harley® 7-pin audio systems
- HC-PJM to be used with: (99 and newer J&M Corp® & BMW® 6-pin audio systems
- HC-PVT to be used with: (08 and newer) Kawasaki®, Can-Am® Spyder & Victory® Vision 7-pin audio systems
- HC-PC to be used with: (83 and newer) Yamaha® and Suzuki® 5-pin audio systems and (89 to 97) Harley® & Kawasaki® 5-pin audio systems
||Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days