- This new performance series helmet headset from J&M has been designed to be installed into most open-face, and can also be used in some of the flip-front style helmets.
- It features our high-output AeroMike® III miniature boom microphone (tuned for use with all factory installed motorcycle audio systems), two of our enhanced-fidelity DynaPort® helmet speakers in stereo, our universal clamp-on mounting system and the upper section (only) of our P-series 8-pin right-angle hook-up cord.
- You will appreciate the superior ambient noise canceling and wind blocking ability of the latest version of our high-output AeroMike® III microphone along with the superior audio performance offered by our DynaPort helmet speakers. (proper acoustical installation is required)
- This headset can be connected to any factory installed motorcycle audio system, now and in the foreseeable future, just by interchanging the lower-section hook-up cord
- HOOK UP CORDS
- You will need to choose a “P” series lower-section hook-up cord from the chart below for proper connection of this headset to your audio system. (you may back up to the previous headset page to purchase the necessary lower cord)
- HC-PB to be used with: Honda® and J&M® 5-pin audio systems (80 and newer)
- HC-PHD to be used with: Harley® 7-pin audio systems (98 and newer)
- HC-PJM to be used with: J&M Corp® & BMW® 6-pin audio systems (98 and newer)
- HC-PVT to be used with: Kawasaki®, Can-Am® Spyder & Victory® Vision 7-pin audio systems (08 and newer)
- HC-PC to be used with: Yamaha® and Suzuki® 5-pin audio systems (83 and newer) and Harley® & Kawasaki® 5-pin audio systems ( 89 to 97)
||Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
- Note: FOR HARLEY/KAWASAKI/VICTORY ONLY