J&M's new 7 1/4"" round subs are the largest diameter speakers that can be installed into the Harley Batwing style fairing, with cone volume and mass comparable to a 6X9"" speaker.
- This new two-way high-performance speaker set has been designed specifically for either the 1998-UP Harley Ultra/Street/Electra Glide fairings or 1998-UP Harley RoadGlide fairings.
- Spec'd at either 2 ohms or 8 ohms impedance and 140+ watts max power, these new speakers provide the ultimate in bass response, extended mid/high frequency range and raw audio power.
- They feature a waterproof injection-molded polycarbonate woofer cone, high-flux strength but light-weight dual-donut Neodymium magnet, high efficiency voice coil, the latest design grillwork with mounted chrome tweeter and midrange, and top-quality adapter rings/bracket hardware for secure and clean mounting into the fairing. (Hardware included to utilize the old or new designs of the Harley inside-fairing metal-brackets)
- Their mounting hole pattern and spade electrical connections are exactly the same as the factory specification, this is a total plug-and-play solution complete with easy to follow installation instructions.
- These are THE most efficient speakers you can buy for your Harley and they will perform extremely well with the stock Harley HK radio system, while still durable enough to handle a high-powered accessory amplifier should one be installed.
||Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
'06 and newer Harley Davidson FLHT/ FLHX Models
Touring Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI : 2006
Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2006–2013
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO Anniversary FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE8 : 2013
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI FLHTCUI : 2006
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Firefighter FLHTCU : 2013
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007–2013
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Peace Officer FLHTCU : 2013
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCU : 2013
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic Side Car FLHTCU : 2009
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Limited Anniversary FLHTK : 2013
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK : 2013
Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2006–2013
Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG : 2013
Tri Glide Ultra Classic Shrine FLHTCUTG : 2013