This Black Genuine Leather Handlebar Bag attaches securely to the nacelle near the handlebars and is positioned in between the handlebars. The Handlebar Bag has a formed liner to maintain the interior cargo space, including a large cargo pocket that’s ideal for items such as a spare set of gloves, sunglasses or a bottle of water. Two small pockets closest to the rider puts small items conveniently within easy reach of the rider, which will make this bag the most frequently utilized cargo carrier on the Indian Motorcycle® There’s also a small strap ideal for securing a Bluetooth ®device or power adapter/charger, which can be connected to the Indian Motorcycle® wiring harness so small electronic items can be powered or charged while riding. (Bluetooth® device, power adapter/charger and cord all sold separately.) There’s an Indian Motorcycle® script logo on the front of the bag, and a Pinnacle Concho location in back with your choice of branding.
- Color: Black
- Material: Premium Leather with felt interior
- Features: Velcro® tab for easy opening and closing; Small strap ideal for securing a Bluetooth device or power adapter/charger
- Installation: Attaches securely to motorcycle’s nacelle
- Includes: Handlebar Bag with integrated mounting bolts
- Does not work with: Fairing equipped Indian® Chieftain® or Indian® Roadmaster™
- Required, sold separately: Color-matched Pinnacle Conchos (2879674-: 266,Thunder Black; 639, Indian Motorcycle® Red; 640, Springfield Blue; each sold separately)