Driver Backrest Mount is Sold Separately
An Indian Motorcycle® rider can add custom style and exceptional comfort with this adjustable Genuine Leather Driver Backrest. With the mount (2879543, sold separately) installed under the seat on the motorcycle’s frame, the backrest can be added or removed in just seconds. The backrest pad is large and comfortable, with an arced design to wrap around a rider’s lower back. It provides comfortable support to keep a rider fresher during a long day in the saddle. The backrest also features dual adjustability; it can be set at the height that best suits the rider, and it can be adjusted forward and backward to accommodate the rider’s preferred seating position. The Indian Motorcycle® branding on the back of the backrest adds style, and is especially prominent when no passenger is on board.
- Color: Black with Studs
- Material: Premium leather with Chrome Studs
- Leather care: Leather is a natural product and will exhibit qualities inherent in a natural material. Fading, wrinkles, grain changes, creases, and small marks are assurance that this material is not man-made. As the product is used, each leather product will exhibit tarnish from use. Regular care will help keep premium leather products looking their best.
- Features: Backrest heights and angle (forward/rearward) are easily adjusted to suit the rider
- Installation: Mount (2879543, sold separately) bolts onto motorcycle frame under the seat; backrest slides into the mount without tools
- Includes: Padded, adjustable Driver Backrest Pad
- Required, sold separately: Driver Backrest Mount (2879543)
||Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
'14 and newer Indian Chief/ Chieftain/ Roadmaster