The Gorilla 9100 Series Cycle Alarm has all of the same great features as the 9000 Cycle Alarm, plus a 2-way paging system to alert you when alarm is triggered from up to 1/2 mile away.
Internal tilt sensor
- Activates the alarm when motorcycle is moved off its side stand
Current drain sensor
- Stops hot wiring by activating alarm when there is a current drop in the motorcycle's electrical system
2 stage shock sensor
- Any impact to the motorcycle will activate the alarm. Set the sensitivity to any of the 7 different levels depending on your surroundings
L.E.D. warning light
- Indicates that your Cycle Alarm is armed and provides a visual deterrent against theft
Paging System Features:
- Powerful 120dB Siren
- 2-stage shock sensor
- Internal tilt sensor
- Current sensor
- LED warning light
- Waterproof siren and connectors
- 2-way paging system compatibility
- Small, lightweight 3-button remote transmitter enables you to arm, disarm and set all of the alarm features such as shock sensor and siren modes
- Ultra-compact size fits virtually all makes and models
- 2 year manufactures warranty
- Displays alarm functions from up to 1/2 mile away.
- Alarm features are displayed on the pager's LCD display screen when triggered; Current, tilt, shock, and warn away.
- Pager features a clock, screen backlight, power save mode,button lock and features selectable audible or vibration alerts