OK, sure, as a rule the factory never intended you to ride your Harley on dirt. That’s probably why it didn’t come with a Skid Plate. But who plays by the rules anyways? Whether you’re building a Scrambler, Tracker or just want a little extra protection for the inevitable curb jump or wheelie in your future, Firebrand has built a Skid Plate especially for you.
Laser cut from 3/32” thick aluminum and hand finished for precise fitment, the Firebrand Skid Plate provides the most engine case and frame rail coverage, while blending perfectly to the contours of your bike. Available in brushed aluminum or black powder coat finishes, the Firebrand Skid Plate is hand crafted with pride in Anaheim, California by people who ride motorcycles.
- Laser cut for precise fitment
- Full engine case and wrap around frame rail coverage
- TIG welded construction
- Supplied with all necessary mounting hardware
- Part # 13-1011 fits Dyna 2006-2016
- Also available in brushed aluminum