Named after the RPM point at which an engines horsepower equals its torque, The FiftyTwo52 was engineered
with one priority: performance. Beginning with the 1 ¾“ matched ratio head pipes, exhaust pulses are synchronized to allow for optimized scavenging of exhaust pressure. Flowing into the Powercurve, True-Merge Collector, the exhaust will maintain velocity and experience the smoothest transition possible. Moving into the muffler, a 2 ½“ free flowing, perforated core baffle provides the least interference as the exhaust escapes.
And it doesn’t all end with performance. The 20 degree upswept muffler with MotoGP™ inspired end treatment
attains a unique and aggressive style, while the dual layer baffle packing produces an incredibly deep race tune.
Integrated heat shields and Firebrand’s hand crafted quality complete the package.
- Proprietary Powercurve, True-Merge Collector
- Billet aluminum MotoGP™ inspired end cap
- Race inspired, stainless core, high performance baffle
- Unmatched combination of horsepower and torque
- Available in show quality chrome or black ceramic finish
- Not for Sale or Use in California