Whether it’s your local hangout, a distant roadhouse, or a dusty happy hour at the honky-tonk, the sights and sounds of America wouldn’t be complete without the sound of amplified music. Inspired by the unmistakable look of a classic microphone, Firebrand’s new Baritone Slip-Ons bring that slice of Americana to your ride.
Available in show quality chrome or black ceramic mufflers; and with your choice of chrome, black or contrast cut billet end caps, the Baritone 4” Slip-on’s fit all Touring models including Tri-Glides and those with extended and skirted bags (Freewheeler specific version also available). Additionally the End Caps can be rotated to 4 different positions, allowing for even more customization. Equipped with 2.5 inch perforated core baffles wrapped in dual density packing, Baritones belt out a deep bass note which blends perfectly with the soundtrack of your ride. As with all Firebrand products, Baritone Slip-Ons are hand crafted with pride in Anaheim, California.
Baritone Slip-On’s. Amplify your ride.
- 4” Muffler bodies and billet aluminum end caps in show quality chrome
- End caps can be rotated to four positions, and blend perfectly with bags when in up-slash position
- Engineered to produce a deep bass tone and increased performance in both stock and modified engines
- Fit with extended saddle bags and skirts
- Hand crafted with pride in the USA by people who ride motorcycles