- The Power Commander V PCV is the state of the art fuel injection management system for late model fuel injected machines.
- PCV installs easily to your factory wiring harness using OEM style connectors - no splicing or soldering is required (some models require tapping into a wire with the included tap).
- PCV uses the latest CAN-BUS technology for lightening quick communications and ultra precision control, and is less than half the size of the PCIIIUSB!
- Once installed, you provide your machine with a map to reconfigure your fuel injection operation.
- PCV can create a separate map for each cylinder for each gear, and for each injector (requires optional accessories,
- Dozens of maps are available (varies by machine) from Power Commander.com or you can visit a local Authorized Power Commander Tuning Center and have a custom map built for your specific machine on the dyno!
- PCV allows you to store 2 maps on the unit (accessible with optional map switch). The maps smooth your air/fuel ratio to improve throttle response, drive-ability, and power. You may also see improvements in fuel economy and sound quality from your machine.
- From the factory, a stock machine has lean spots and rich spots to meet Federal noise and emissions regulations. These high and low areas of your RPM range can be felt with jerky or snatchy throttle response, and irregular acceleration, and surging at a steady throttle position while cruising down the highway.
- The PCV cleans up the majority of your fuel injection issues at a very affordable price! Have you modified your machine with a high performance exhaust, intake, or engine work? The PCV makes it easy to tailor your fuel injection to take advantage of these changes. Hundreds of models, thousands of customers, millions of horsepower!
- The PCV also provides easy expandability (multi function hub is built in!), with the optional extras like: Quick Shifter (allows full throttle clutch-less upshifts!), Secondary Fuel Module (for control of 4 upper injectors on machines equipped with 8 injectors), Auto Tune (build or modify an existing map as you ride!),
- LCD Display (view and control live data and maps!), 2 Position Map Switch, Ignition Module, Pressure Sensor input, Gear Selection input accessories.
||Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
Harley Davidson FL Touring Models (2007) (Not for use in California)
Touring Electra Glide Classic FLHTC : 2007–2008
Touring Electra Glide Police FLHTP : 2007–2008
Touring Electra Glide Standard FLHT : 2007–2008
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE2 : 2007
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic CVO FLHTCUSE3 : 2008
Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU : 2007–2008
Touring Road Glide FLTR : 2007–2008
Touring Road King Classic FLHRC : 2007–2008
Touring Road King Custom FLHRS : 2007
Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE3 : 2007
Touring Road King CVO FLHRSE4 : 2008
Touring Road King FLHR : 2008
Touring Street Glide FLHX : 2007–2008