Sizes Run Small. Order One Size Larger For Correct Sizing.
The Drayko Hole Shot Riding Jean is the first and only riding jean on the market to provide full race level abrasion protection. With the Drayko Hole Shot Jean you can experience maximum protection that is equal to racing leather while maintaining the everyday look of a pair of jeans. Walk into restaurants, bars or grocery stores without feeling like a space alien. As far as anyone can tell, you are simply wearing jeans. Hit the pavement and you will be glad that you chose the Drayko Holeshot with their level 2 CE armor and 7.45 seconds of road abrasion protection. When you count to 7 1/2 and image sliding along the pavement for that amount of time, you realize just how long 7.45 seconds is and how much ground you could cover and how much skin you could lose sliding for that long. Thinking in those terms, the Drayko Hole Shot Jean is worth every penny of the $350 price tag.
POSITION OF LINING
Each Drayko Jeans product is lined with a revolutionary combination of DuPont™ KEVLAR® and Dyneema®, the World's Strongest Fibre™. Soft, breathable, flexible and non-allergenic the Drayko Jeans lining is hugely superior to basic woven or knitted KEVLAR® alternatives.
Drayko Jeans' patented positioning system ensures that each of the primary contact points are well covered. Inserted during the manufacturing process and secured with heavy duty stitching, the revolutionary lining is specifically designed and positioned to keep skin safe at all legal speed limits.
- Full 360 degree Roomoto liner gives race level protection with 7.45 seconds road abrasion
- Level 2 CE approved
- Hip and knee armor included
- World's best motorcycle jeans
- Mesh sports comfort liner
- Waist Measurment (Inches) 28 30 32 34 36 38 40 42 44
- Waist Measurment (cm) 71 76 81 86 91 97 102 107 112
- In-Leg Measurment (Inches) 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 34
- In-Leg Measurment (cm) 86 86 86 86 86 86 86 86 86
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Use a short cycle with all buttons and/or zips fastened.
- Keep KEVLAR® on the inside.
- Tumble dry warm.
- Line dry in shade.
- Iron hot.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not expose inside of garment to sunlight.
- Dry cleanable, but not recommended.