- Nitrogen-charged steel monotube damper bodies with hard chrome-plated shafts
- Dual-rate progressive wound springs for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Adjustable spring preload
- Ride-height adjustable, +/- 1/2"" from size listed
- Chrome shocks feature chrome springs and damper bodies with clear anodized end caps/eyelets
- Black shocks feature black springs and damper bodies with black end caps/eyelets
- Mount with existing hardware
- COLOR: Natural
- CONFIGURATION: Threaded Preload Adjustable
- DAMPENING: Gas Charged
- FINISH: Anodized/ Chrome
- LENGTH: 13""
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: No
- MATERIAL: Aluminum/ Steel
- PACKAGING: Pair
- POSITION: Rear
- RESERVOIR: Internal
- SPECIFIC APPLICATION: Yes
- SPRING RATE: Progressive
- STYLE: Custom Replacement
- TYPE: Shocks
Lowering the motorcycle will reduce ground and cornering clearance.
Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact, as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
OEM upper shock mount covers will not fit with these shocks.