- Attach and detach in seconds without tools
- Utilizes stock, quick detach windshield mounts
- Premium fiberglass construction using a special Resin Transfer Molding process
- No need for paint, the outer finish is a polished, gloss-black gel coat
- Corrosion resistant: All mounting hardware is polished stainless steel
- Latches automatically when attached and lock with the turn of a key
- Easy electrical: Wiring harness comes with full set of instructions and thumb release connectors
- Compatible with many Harley Davidson and aftermarket fairing accessories: Including current 3 hole pattern windshields, windshield trims, pouches, etc.
||Currently Not Available for Order
FLHR Road King Standard 1994-newer
FLHRC Road King Classic 1994-newer
FLHRS Road King Custom 1994-newerNote:
- Road King Custom (FLHRS) models require the factory quick detach windshield mounting kit, removal of the chrome air deflector and the chrome trim strip on top of the nacelle (they must be replaced with the Road King Standard style handlebar cover OEM Part# 67866-03 and chrome nacelle chrome trim OEM Part# 67868-03).
- The turn signals on Road King Custom (FLHRS) models must also be relocated because in the factory location on the handlebars they will be hidden behind the fairing.
- One solution is to mount the Auxiliarly Lighting Kit (OEM Part# 69289-05) with turn signals mounted below the passing lamps.
- Another is the Harley Davidson Custom Touring Front Bullet Turn Signal Kit (OEM Part# 69577-06).