Speed/Tach/Gear Position for ""Fat Bob"" dashes (Road King, Softail, Deuce, Fat Boy, Cross Bones, and certain Dyna Models).
The all new MCL-2000 Series electronic instrumentation system offers a 255 MPH/ km/h speedometer, wrap around tachometer with an adjustable shift point, odometer with dual resettable trip meters and a full complement of indicators to provide a complete information system. Designed to fit all single gauge tank mount applications from 2004-2013 (except 2011 and newer Softail and 2012-newer Dyna ).
NOW AVAILABLE IN BLUE OR RED
- 255 MPH/ km/h selectable speedometer.
- Wrap around adjustable tachometer with adjustable shift point, can also display in digital numeric readout.
- Odometer with two resettable trip odometers.
- Resettable Miles to Service with warning (user settable countdown) and hourmeter.
- Clock (12 hour format)
- Voltage readout with low voltage alert.
- Cylinder Head Temp (requires factory sender equipped on some bikes).
- Oil/ Air Pressure sender sold separately, (SEN-1031, SEN-1032, SEN-1035)
- Oil Temperature sender sold separately, (SEN-1043, SEN-1044) eliminates cylinder head temp if used
- 7 Speed Gear Position Indicator compatible with 3- 7 speed transmissions.
- Various indicators can also be displayed such as Turn Signal, High Beam, Neutral, Low Oil Pressure, Low Voltage and Security Indicators
- ABS Indicator
- Cruise on and Cruise engaged indication
- Security Indicator
- Automatic turn signal cancelling compatible.
- ""Wait to start"" / Check Engine light.
- Several performance calculations include: 0- 60 time, high speed & high RPM recall, 1/4 mile time and speed.
- Chrome front bezel with non-glare scratch resistant lens.
- Machined aluminum housing.
** Limited Two Year Warranty!
***For 2003 and previous applications as well as custom built motorcycles, use MCL-2002.
Case diameter measures 4-1/4"", bezel diameter of 4-5/8""
Dakota Digital Instrument systems are shipped from the factory with ""0"" miles on the odometer. Odometer mileage is now user settable one time and must be done before the odometer reaches 100 miles. This can be done at the factory for a charge of $20 if not set before 100 miles, or if set incorrectly. Please contact Dakota Digital to arrange this service.
||Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days
'84 and newer Harley Davidson Softail and Road King Models (Except 11 and newer Softail and 12 and newer Dyna Models)