Not for Sale in California
Taking the best of the Speedster line and making them for Baggers was a natural evolution. Our new X-tra Long Speedsters reach to the end of the bags, eliminating any exhaust residue clinging to the bottom of the bags, and letting that great sound escape.
- PowerPort crossover makes for a significant power increase from just off idle to redline, which leads to a deep and aggressive exhaust tone
- PowerPort increases power and overall performance by providing superior scavenging of exhaust gases over most standard exhaust systems; similar to what you might expect from a 2-into-1 system
- Large 2.5"", 222°, full-length heat shields fit from the exhaust ports to the billet tips for a seamless look and no blueing
- Show-chrome heat shields with beautifully machined chrome billet end caps for a truly custom finish
- Includes mounting hardware and removable baffles for simple installation
- Power with social responsibility
- Made in the U.S.A.
: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.
- COLOR: Natural
- END CAP STYLE: Straight
- FINISH: Chrome
- HEAT SHIELD: Yes
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Yes
- MATERIAL: Aluminum/ Steel
- MODEL: Speedster
- PACKAGING: Pair
- SHAPE: Straight
- SPECIFIC APPLICATION: Yes
- STYLE: 2-into-2
- TYPE: Exhaust System