Image of Black Exhaust With Chrome End Cap is Not Available
Power Pro 2-into-1 exhaust system for Sportsters increases power and torque. The 4-inch muffler body produces a deep rumble, and it is capped off with one of our race pro tips (RPT).
This updated 2-into-1 exhaust system is at the top of the class. Real world performance gains matched by the deep throaty rumble you expect from the Harley-Davidson V-Twin power plant. And it looks as good as it sounds with its 222 degree heat shields and our unique collector that give your bike an aggressive appearance. The 4-inch muffler body is capped off with a machined aluminum tip, powder coated matte black. Internally, the muffler uses the same sound-control technology as our bagger slip on mufflers, providing one of the deepest tones available. We construct the muffler body in such as way that it will not discolor. In fact, the entire system is guaranteed not to turn blue for the life of the product.
Does not work with passenger foot pegs.
- Class-leading performance mated to new styling
- 1.75-inch head pipes covered with 2.25-inch heat shields
- Front headpipe is tucked considerably inboard and upward, providing ample foot room
- New style collector mates the front head pipe to the rear, merging behind the footpeg
- Muffler is a Race Pro style expanding from 3.5-inches to reach 4-inches at the tip
- 2.5-inch perforated stepped core is wrapped in proprietary resonance absorption and prevention materials giving the system a deep rumble
- Satin black aluminum tip uses seven 12-point zinc plated bolts to hold it in place
- Made in the U.S.A.
The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws