Not for Sale in California
Cobra's Speedster systems combine traditional styling and modern performance technology. These triple-chromed, shotgun-styled pipes feature full-length, 222-degree heat shields, chromed aluminum billet tips and are available in long, short and slashdown versions. They also deliver power gains over stock that are among the highest in the business. In part those gains come from the Cobra PowerPort, our proprietary crossover technology that helps to increase overall power from idle to redline. The end result is the Speedsters deliver the kind of power increase you normally experience with a 2-into-1 system, while retaining the clean classic lines of a 2-into-2 pipe.
- PowerPort crossover makes for a significant power increase from just off idle to redline, which leads to a deep and aggressive exhaust tone
- PowerPort increases power and overall performance by providing superior scavenging of exhaust gases over most standard exhaust systems; similar to what you might expect from a 2-into-1 system
- Available in short style with RacePro Tips
- Large 2.5"", 222°, full-length heat shields fit from the exhaust ports to the billet tips for a seamless look and no blueing
- Show-chrome or black finished heat shields with beautifully machined chrome billet end caps for a truly custom finish
- Includes mounting hardware and removable baffles for simple installation
- Power with social responsibility
- Made in the U.S.A.
: The California Air Resources Board (“CARB”) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts, devices, or systems that alter the performance of OEM emission-related devices unless CARB has issued an Executive Order, other than on racing vehicles on closed courses. Check your local laws and manufacturer's information.
- COLOR: Black/ Natural
- END CAP STYLE: Race-Pro
- FINISH: Chrome/ Satin
- HEAT SHIELD: Yes
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.: Yes
- MATERIAL: Aluminum/ Steel
- MODEL: Speedster
- PACKAGING: Pair
- SHAPE: Round
- SPECIFIC APPLICATION: Yes
- STYLE: 2-into-2
- TYPE: Exhaust System