The 2007 motorcycle engines utilizing oxygen sensors and closed-loop technology have very lean air/fuel mixture settings from the factory. These settings can limit power and make the engines run hotter than earlier model year units. The Fi2000 O2 digital fuel processor is designed to work with all exhaust systems (stock or aftermarket) equipped with oxygen sensors in place. It accurately adjusts the fuel injected engine's air/fuel ratio in order for it to run properly. Best of all it works much like a carburetor jet kit with adjustments similar to the air-mixture screw, the needle and clip positions and the main jet.
- The Fi2000 increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures (helps cool the engine temps as well)
- Quick and simple installation with plug-and-ride technology with OEM-style connectors
- No confusing computer downloads to install
- No expensive dyno testing required
- Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it
- Improves overall rideability
- Virtually eliminates backfiring on deceleration