This is a custom motorcycle component that requires basic fabrication skills and mechanical acumen to install properly. If your motorcycle already has a seat hinge and spring bungs installed on the frame, you’re halfway there, though some additional modifications may be required.
A unique adjustable carriage bolt system on the underside of the seat pan allows you to fine tune the location of the seat hinge and both springs. This is especially helpful if you are installing our Slimline seat on a frame with preexisting spring bungs welded onto the rear cross member. This is not a bolt-on product.
Made from heavy gauge stamped steel pan with high rear kick for added support. Stamped-in ridges on the pan increase stiffness and give the pan a clean, classic look. Matte black electroplated finish. Cover is hand stitched heavy-duty vinyl and is fastened to underside of seat pan with rivets for durability. Foam is molded polyurethane, approximately 1” thick.
The Biltwell Slimline seat boasts a narrow profile, a short, supportive nose, gently sloping sides and a steep rear kick to keep you from sliding off your bike. The pan is stamped from heavy gauge high-tensile steel and features ribs and indents for added stiffness. Designed for narrow custom-built choppers like Triumphs, XS650s and ironheads.
- Rugged stamped steel pan with reinforcement ribs for added strength
- Durable black electroplated finish for protection
- Adjustable stainless-steel carriage bolts for mounting to seat hinge and spring bungs
- Comfortable molded polyurethane foam with rugged hand-stitched vinyl cover
- Smooth, tuck and roll and raw pan with molded foam available