The Biltwell seat bracket is engineered to fit the mounting studs on most solo seats. It features two long slots for adjustability. Its rugged black electroplated finish looks great as is, or you can abrade the surface with a sandblaster or steel wool for custom painting. We left the accompanying pivot bracket unfinished so it can be welded to the backbone of your frame without special preparation. An Allen cap bolt threads into the opposite side of the bracket, creating an efficient and durable hinge pin. The hinge bung mates seamlessly to 1.5"" tubing.
- Cast chromoly hinge head
- Laser-cut 4130 chromoly steel strap
- Seat bracket is black electroplated for durability
- Pivot bracket is raw steel for clean welding
- Laser etched Biltwell logo
- Grade 8 shoulder bolt hinge hardware included