Atomic Skin™ Heated Glove Liners have been tested in all kinds of weather. The Carbon Nanocore panels incorporated in these glove liners were designed specifically for a person's hands and are comprised of bundled carbon-fiber strands that warm your fingertips with Far Infrared Rays.
Carbon Nanocore panels incorporated in these liners were designed specifically for the hands.
Using Far Infrared Rays,a safe slice of the energy spectrum between visible light and microwaves, is harnessed to provide warmth that surrounds the hands.
A Velcro closure keeps the glove securely in place and the warmth next to your hand.
Independent third party testing has shown many times that these glove liners will keep your hands more comfortable than any other heated glove or glove liner.
Designed For A Lifestyle
Powerlet offers the most complete, expertly engineered, interconnects and appliances. This enables our customers to enjoy a lifestyle utilizing convenient modern electronics.
Built For A Lifetime
Powerlet uses the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Our heated gloves are developed and tested in the USA by people who like to ride.
- Design offers climate protection and breathability in a stretchable, easy-to-wear garment
- Outer shell is constructed of a durable, weather-resistant, polyester blend fabric (95% polyester, 5% nylon), inner liner is 100% polyester and is complete with a heated collar (60% cotton, 40% polyester)
- Pro-Form stretch panels permit a more comfortable form fit to the entire body
- Feature Microclimate Technology which utilizes carbon Nano-Core heating elements, producing the highest level of safe infrared heat with the lowest power consumption while maintaining a comfortable, even flow of body-encompassing heat
- Available with or without heat control remote
- Glove liners with heat control remote include a five-position power controller with a two-button interface to allow quick adjustments of up to five different comfort setting levels and also include battery harness and connection cable
- Heat control operates from standard 12V electrical system and heat control for glove liners without heat is available separately (PART # ATOMIC-PHG-324)
- Five-position controller (PART# ATOMIC-PHG-324) features a built-in lead for connection to gloves or socks, operates with 6-18V, includes short circuit and reverse polarity protection and is complete with battery harness and Powerlet® lanyard
- Include garment controller and Y-splitter cable to allow connection to other pieces of heated clothing
- Available in black in adult sizes XS, S/M, L/XL and 2X
- Made in the U.S.A.
Atomic Skin™ heated apparel cannot be paired or combined with any other brand of electrically heated apparel or control system.