Heated gear is not a new concept to any rider, Atomic Skin incorporates revolutionary new design concepts utilizing Carbon Nano-Core heating elements. The flexible Atomic Skin Carbon Nano-Core elements conduct warmth to the body by emitting far infrared (FIR) wave length technology. This provides a more comfortable, even flow of heat encompassing the body compared to other heating technologies resulting in a more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
- Design offers climate protection and breathability in a stretchable, easy-to-wear garment
- Constructed of comfortable polyester blended fabric
- Ergonomically-designed and constructed to mimic the real shape of the foot
- Incorporated 1 1/4"" elastic band at the top provides additional support while keeping the sock from gathering around the ankle
- Two built-in guides along the seam keep heat cable in an easy-to-reach position
- Feature Microclimate Technology which utilizes carbon Nano-Core heating elements, producing the highest level of safe infrared heat with the lowest power consumption while maintaining a comfortable, even flow of body-encompassing heat
- Available with or without heat control remote
- Socks with heat control remote include a five-position power controller with a two-button interface to allow quick adjustments of up to five different comfort setting levels and also include battery harness and connection cable
- Heat control operates from standard 12V electrical system and heat control for socks without heat is available separately (PART #2130-0205)
- Five-position controller (PART #2130-0205) features a built-in lead for connection to gloves or socks, operates with 6-18V, includes short circuit and reverse polarity protection and is complete with battery harness and Powerlet® lanyard
- Include garment controller and Y-splitter cable to allow connection to other pieces of heated clothing
- Available in black in adult sizes S/M and L/XL
- Made in the U.S.A.
Atomic Skin™ heated apparel cannot be paired or combined with any other brand of electrically heated apparel or control system.