Our affordable Bilstein® suspension kit gives you the luxury of inflating or deflating your air ride system with just the flip of an onboard switch.
At the core of this system is a Bilstein® shock absorber. Bilstein’s patented valving and high pressure nitrogen gas keeps the rear tire in constant contact with the road. Giving you, the rider, the flexibility of setting the height of your rear suspension based on your weight, height, and preference, helping you to ensure safety through enhanced control and stability.
The Arnott® rear Air Suspension system comes complete with an onboard Gast® compressor and control switch. The Gast compressor is smaller than the VIAIR pump providing more of a universal fit for bikes such as the Harley-Davidson Road King® with ABS.
- Bilstein® Monotube Shock Absorbers
- Goodyear® Air Spring Sleeves
- Gast Compressor w/built in Vent Solenoid
- Chrome Finish
- New Mounting Hardware
- Engineered and Made in USA
- 1"" Extended, 9.75"" Collapsed
- Two Chrome Bilstein® Air Shocks
- Gast Compressor with Mounting Bracket
- Switch with Mounting Hardware
- Premade Hose and Wire Harness
- Stainless Steel Mounting Bolts
- Chrome Bolt Covers
- Detailed Instruction Manual
5 year limited warranty