The Micro-Start PPS (Personal Power Supply) XP-3 is the world's smallest Jump Starter and Personal Power Supply (only 5” x 2-7/8” x 1”). So small it fits in your POCKET yet so powerful it can start all motorcycles, Powersports Vehicles and even V8 Trucks!!! SEE VIDEO BELOW FOR DETAILS.
But not only will it start your vehicles, but it also powers or charges Cell Phones, iPhones, iPads, Tablets, Blue Tooth Devices and any device powered by a USB cable. Just charge it once and take back-up power where ever you go. Charge a Cell phone up to 7 times or power your Laptop up to 2 hours or start your car. Weighing less than a pound (14 oz.) and small enough to fit in your pocket you can take it with you anywhere! Whether you are riding, driving, camping or anywhere you can remain confident that you will be able to start your vehicle, make that important call, or power your child's PSP on that long trip in the car. It even has a built in flashlight with S.O.S patterns built in! Whatever you do, don't get stuck without back up power again....
THE MICRO-START XP-3---- WHAT IS IT AND WHAT CAN IT DO?
The Micro-Start XP-3 model comes with:
- It's the smallest, lightest Jump Starter/Portable Power Supply available:------- only 5” x 2-7/8” x 1”, 12 oz.
- It can Jump start Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles and Watercraft--- and YES it will jump start your V8 truck!!!
- It Charges and Powers all electronic devices such as--- Cell Phones, iPads, iPhones, Kindles, PSPs, PDAs, GPS, MP3s, Blue Tooth Devices, Cameras and more that use USB 5v charging Standard
- It has 2 on-board Power Ports: A Jump Start Port, and a USB 5v output for charging or powering 5v USB charged devices.
- It has a HI-POWER LED flashlight with 2 built-in flash patterns including an S.O.S. flashing beacon pattern.
- It has a lighted battery capacity indicator- Press a button to see the battery capacity left in the Micro-Start
- It has built-in over-charge and over-discharge protections for long battery life
- It has an automatic power-off when not in use
- Micro-Start XP-3 Unit
- Detachable Mini Jumper Clamps
- 1 White Univerasal USB Cable with 3 of the most common tips for Cell Phones and other Electronics to 5v USB chargeable electronics such as all Cell Phones, iPads, iReaders(Kindles), PSPs, GPS, tablet computers, and anything else using the 5V USB standard
- 1 Home Charger
- 1 Mobile Chager for plugging into cigarette lighter socket
What is the Difference Between The Micro-Start XP-1 and XP-3?
- 200 Amp- 400 Peak Amp Jump Starting ability
- 12 ounces
- 5"" long x 2.8"" wide x 1""tall
There are two different Micro-Starts available at this time. The XP-1 model is on top and the XP-3 is on the bottom. The XP-1 is slightly larger and heavier. The XP-1 has the ability to power or charge more kinds of electronic devices. Other than that, they are identical. Both have flashlights. Both have the same cranking amps and reserve. Both can be charged on 110v AC and 12v DC and come with both types of recharge cords. The primary difference between the XP-1 and XP-3 is what kinds of portable electronic devices they will power and recharge.
- The XP-1 measures 6"" x 2.8"" x 1"". The XP-3 measures 5"" x 2.8"" x 1"". Basically, the XP-1 is an inch longer than the XP-3.
- The XP-1 weighs about 15 oz. or 425 grams.The XP-3 weighs about 11 oz. or 300 grams. Remember that the difference in weight and size does not mean a difference in cranking amps or power reserve. Both the XP-1 and XP-3 have the same internal battery with the same capacity.
- Both the XP-1 and XP-3 have flashlights. Just depress and hold the power button for a few seconds and the flash light will turn on. The flashlight also has strobe and SOS modes for some reason. If you like these modes, have at it.
- Both the XP-1 and XP-3 come with 110v AC and 12v DC recharging cords for charging at home or in the car.
- The primary difference between the XP-1 and XP-3 is what portable electronic devices they will power and recharge.The XP-1 has a 19v laptop output, 5v USB output, 12v output, and the EC5 jumper cable output.The XP-3 has only the 5v USB output and the EC5 jumper cable output.
- Because the XP-1 has such a wide variety of powering options, it comes standard with a wide variety of power plugs.
- To keep all of these bits organized, the XP-1 comes with a carry case.There is no carry case, as it really is not needed with the simple XP-3.
The Micro-Start is for jump-starting only through the jump start port. Never leave the Micro-Start connected to your vehicle's battery fro more than 30 seconds or use in place of your regular battery. Do not try to charge the Micro-Start directly from your vehicle battery through the jump start port. Severe damage could result
||Usually Ships in 1-3 Business Days