Information and Details about the AeroMoto Dry Tour Waterproof Motorcycle Boots made by Aeromoto
Aeromoto Dry Tour boots are at home on just about any bike. Featuring a HiPora waterproof membrane, the Aeromoto Dry Tour Boots will keep your feet nice and dry no matter what mother nature throws your way. Double stitching is used on the majority of the upper, with leather reinforcement over the area that contacts your shifter. The Dry Tour waterproof motorcycle boots also have flex panels at the front and the back, which makes off the bike excursions very comfortable. For protection, the heel, shin, and toe box are all internally reinforced, and there is also internal armor over the ankle bones. If you are looking for your next pair of go-to waterproof motorcycle boots, look no further! The Aeromoto Dry Tour boots are extremely comfortable, very well made, and an unbelievable value when compared to boots that are much more expensive. Grab a pair for yourself and you'll see what we mean!
1. Keep your feet Dry (waterproof)
2. Help you be seen on the Road! (Hi-Visibility Reflective Panels)
3. Very comfortable on or off the bike
- Leather upper construction
- 13"" boot height (from floor)
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Zipper and Velcro entry for easy on/off
- Flex panels on front and rear for walking comfort
- Reinforced patch over shifter area
- Reflective heel patch for nighttime visibility
- Internally reinforced heel cup and toe box
- Molded internal ankle armor
- Durable sole is comfortable on and off the bike
These boots are sold in American sizing and based on our testing they fit true to size. You should order your normal size and if you are ever between sizes, we recommend going up to the next size.