Information and Details about the AeroMoto Air Tour Waterproof Motorcycle Boots made by Aeromoto
Aeromoto Air Tour Motorcycle Boots are a great choice for those who need a waterproof boot that doesn't leave your feet sweltering inside. A HiPora waterproof membrane is used, which does a great job keeping water out and remaining breathable. What sets the Air Tour apart is the perforation and textile material that actually allows the HiPora membrane to do its job. Bear in mind that you will not feel airflow directly on your feet, rather the HiPora membrane will allow your perspiration to escape through the perforated leather and textile material. Another unique feature of the Aeromoto Air Tour Boots is the sole. While most motorcycle boots offer a fairly thin sole, the Air Tour Boots feature a rugged lugged sole that will not only last a long time, but also provides a comfortable experience for off-the bike excursions. Flex panels at the front and back provide freedom of movement. For protection, the heel cup and toe box are both internally reinforced, and there is internal armor over the ankle bones. You'll find that the Aeromoto Dry Tour Boots compare very well to boots in a higher price bracket, and are an exceptional value.
- Combination perforated leather and textile upper construction
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- 13"" boot height (from floor)
- Flex panels on front and rear for walking comfort
- Reinforced patch over shifter area
- Reflective heel patch for nighttime visibility
- Internally reinforced heel cup and toe box
- Molded internal ankle armor
- Rugged lugged sole provides off the bike comfort and sure footing
These boots are sold in American sizing and based on our testing they fit true to size. You should order your normal size and if you are ever between sizes, we recommend going up to the next size.