Information and Details about the AeroMoto Aerotek Riding Jackets made by Aeromoto
Inspired to combat cool morning and warm afternoon commutes the Aerotek is the latest motorcycle jacket from Aeromoto. The Aerotek gets it's name from the giant intake and exhaust ports on the front and back, insuring you’ll be fresh when you get to the office, dinner date, Harbor Freight, or wherever your two wheel explorations take you. If you’re feeling a chill throw in the waterproof breathable liner when the temperature drops. At under $100 the Aerotek is an incredible three season jacket.
The Aerotek's hi-viz color is extraordinarily bright, and is a shade more green than traditional hi-viz. This does not deter from the fact that it is BRIGHT! Other than strapping a strobe light to the top of your helmet there’s not much more you can do to stand out in traffic. Be seen, get your’s today!
- Strong 600D polyester fabric outer shell
- Removable waterproof and breathable liner zips in over a permanent mesh lining
- Major seams are multi-stitched for maximum safety
- Two extra long front intake vents and two extra long back exit vents for maximum air flow
- Pleated panels are used up the sides for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Light weight and soft protective foam armor in shoulders and elbows
- 8mm foam back pad
- Two front hand warmer pockets with zipper closure
- One interior zip open vertical wallet pocket
- One Velcro® brand closure secured interior pocket
- High-quality zippers used throughout
- Left handed zipper