The Smart Travel is designed with the idea that common travel ailments should never derail your trip. Contents include blister supplies to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach illness, dehydration and pain & fever, and wound care supplies for minor to moderate injuries.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Size: 7.75"" x 6.25"" x 2""
Weight: 1 lb 1 oz.
Group Size: 1 - 2 People
Trip Duration: 1 - 7 Days
- Jump Over the Language Barrier
- Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses
- A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Provide Hospital-Quality Care
- Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
- Stay Healthy Abroad
- A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
- Stop Blisters Before they Start
- Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel™ hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
- Easy Care First Aid System™
- With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: ""Weiss Advice"" improvised techniques; ""When to Worry"" tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions; and information on how to use the components of your Adventure Medical Kit.